'20 facts about me' tag

04:53:00 Talister 0 Comments


                             I got tagged to do this a while back. Finally doing it haha
                                             So here's 20 facts about me! xo


  1. I have a love-hate relationship with my 'diet'
  2. I snort when I have a really hard good laugh. 
  3. God and family is my everything and my number one.
  4. I've been a lover and had interest in fashion and beauty ever since I was a little girl. I used to get upset & cry when my mum picked out something I found unflattering to wear. She has since gave me the liberty to wear whatever I wish to haha!
  5. I'd really love to start up my very own beauty product line. i.e; make-up, bath products, body mists, perfume, etc
  6. I'm in my final year in uni, majoring in Corporate Communication.
  7. However, Corporate Communication is my plan B. My Plan A is to get into fashion and beauty.
  8. I'm not a quit-er. I'll try my best to accomplish whatever I start if I firmly believe in it.
  9. I'm quite a shy person but meeting the friends I made whilst at uni has helped me in some ways to get out of my comfort zone and be more of a social butterfly.
  10. I love guys that smell good!
  11. And if they can play the guitar, that's an added bonus!
  12. I love traveling and baking.
  13. I'm now learning to play the guitar! :D
  14. I took up art lessons when I was 10 but I quit a year after that. ONLY because I was interested in ballet! Ballet lessons never happened though.
  15. I don't know why I have a thing for boy bands. Like you name it!  One Direction, The Wanted, The Janoskians. I can't get enough of them!
  16. I watch YouTubers videos almost every night before I go to bed because they make me happy :) X
  17. Huge LFC fan!
  18. I pull on a strong brave face if something or someone upsets me at that very moment. Truthfully inside I'm balling my eyes out.
  19. Despite that, I've learned to handle and face life in a more optimistic and mature way.
  20. I love helping and advicing people in any way that I can. I feel loved when people come to me for advice :)
                             
                                                              X <3

                       

You Might Also Like

0 comments: