My Scrumptious Eggs!

07:04:00 Talister 0 Comments


Hi gum drops! So I finally perfected my scramble eggs after countless fail attempts and just thought I'd share my secret as to how I got it perfected. I used two eggs but if you're trying to eat healthy or are eating healthy then just use the egg whites. Seasoning (pepper & salt), and 2 tablespoons of full cream milk, you can use cream or soy milk, almond milk any milk of your choice. Also feel free to add in any additional ingredients of your choice like tomatoes, avocado, herbs, onions work pretty well too, cheese. Use goats cheese for a healthier alternative. Put a table spoon of olive oil into the pan and once the oil is hot enough add in the eggs first. Then quickly mix it around before it turns brown. Add in your seasoning, additional ingredients like onions, cheese and avocado and lastly pour in the milk. Once the milk is fully absorbed into the eggs take it off the fire. Your eggs have to come out looking slightly wet and soft like the ones you get at the hotels. The secret is firstly, MILK and whilst cooking your eggs, remove it from the fire off and on. The key is to not have your pan sat directly on the fire the whole time you're cooking it. Get it off the fire once you add your eggs in then put it back on when you add in the milk. The eggs will still be cooking when you remove it from the fire as it is still hot. I hope you guys find this secret of mine useful and helpful. Remember to not give up on trying to get your eggs perfected! Perfection takes time. Please feel free to comment below and share this post. You can now also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram if you'd like as I've just added that into my blog. I was so excited to have finally got that in here! Been wanting to add those social media icons in for a while now hahah so anyway, good luck with your scrambled eggs and I'll speak to you guys next week. Byeeeeeee!

                                                                              X<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: