Everybody needs a 'chubby bunny'

10:02:00 Talister 0 Comments

It's currently about a little over 4 a.m now and here I am lying on my bed, Nokia Windows phone in hand tip tapping away whilst my cuddle worthy tiger-elephant printed pillow case is sat leaning against my thigh. I suddenly have this urge at this odd hour to blog as I've just spoken to a good friend of mine who's living overseas whom I've not spoken to for a while now and I must say it feels so good to speak to her again! After having a fulfilling chat with her I've realized that we all need a 'chubby bunny' (one of her many nicknames despite her not being at all near to chubby. How odd!) My idea of a 'chubby bunny' is someone or in fact, it doesn't necessarily have to be someone. It can be something or anything that makes you feel good and nice inside. Like that feeling you get after a good workout or after confession or indulging in your preference of pleasure or the feeling I get when I'm blogging. It's just that feel good, positively pleasing feeling. Something or someone that makes you feel good, like good vibes you know and make you go 'It was so good or nice talking to you!' or 'What a good workout that was!' I'm sure you guys have experienced that before. And I know that we all need that in our lives. Especially after a long tough day at work, uni or school or just during a not so good day. It does matter if we're too preoccupied in our work lives. Fact is, we often forget, ignore or are ignorant to the fact that we all need a 'chubby bunny' now and then. Who is your 'chubby bunny'? I'd genuinely love to know them!
Andddd I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!

                                                                   
                                                                      <3 X

You Might Also Like

0 comments: