New things!

22:19:00 Talister 3 Comments

Hi everybody! It feels good to be back and blogging after a couple of busy years. So I don't actually have followers but I'm gonna talk to you guys, my future readers anyway. After scrolling through my cringe worthy, now removed blog posts I've decided to change it up a bit. I am now going to write about what has been my interest since I was 10: Fashion & Beauty. I will also definitely be updating on what I've been up to and anything at all really. Anything that you'd like me to talk about. Love you my future readers. 

                                                                         X<3 

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Hey there...just found out about your blog...I read almost everything..even though I'm not a guy who reads about girls make up and stuff,I still read yours haaaaaa...it's pretty interesting...my favorite so far is 'words are much harsher than what you think it is'...it's deep and relatable too...keep em coming..I can't follow you since I don't have my own blogs or pages...but I might stalk your blog every now and then :) ...see ya..Good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Magessh! Thank you so much for your kind words! haha you don't actually need a blog page to follow me. If you wanna continue stalking me then you can just create a Google account and follow my blog. One question though, how did you find out about my blog? X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete