Christmas & New Years Eve Make-up Tutorial

07:10:00 Talister 0 Comments

So firstly after cleansing and moisturizing my face, I used Max Factor 
correcting cream over my face

I moved on to apply Bodyshop's foundation, this is the cream type and I highly recommend for you guys to get it. It's smooth and gives your complexion a smooth moisturizing look and it stayed on longer then I expected it to!

Next, I applied the second foundation from Sephora just so it will last even longer on my face throughout the night.

On to the eyes now. I used Skin Food's eggplant eye shadow at the inner corner of my eyes to give it a brighter look. It looks like gold actually.

Next, I applied Maybeline's black stick eye liner at the bottom of my eye lid as well as the inner top of my top eye lid. Applying eye liner at the inner top of your eye lid will give you that 'falsies' look! Now that you know this secret, you need not worry about the hassle of putting on falsies. Your welcome haha :D

Right, for the eye shadow I used Loreal's brownish-bronze-maroon first on my eye lid

I then applied a darker shade of brown towards the outer corner of my eyes

Silky Girls's gel eye liner is really good for applying liner at the top. I rocked the 'cat-eye' look. I recommend using gel liner just cause I feel it stays longer and it wouldn't smear when wet. But you guys can use liquid liner as well.

I finished it of by blobbing on two coats of Estee Lauder's mascara

The result of my eye make-up. I left my brows as it is.

 And last but not least blusher! I don't actually have blusher so I used my eye shadow instead! Here's a trick for perfecting your blush! First, with your brush measure the length from your nose to the end of your cheek, then measure diagonally the length from your nose to your ears. The results should give you an idea and help you of the area your blush should be applied to.

And here I am rocking a selfie of the end product. As for my hair I just pinned it into a low bun and added wax and hairspray for a longer lasting look. 

My Christmas dress from 'Nicole'


New Years Eve outfit!


Hope guys liked it and found it helpful. Oh and HAPPY BLEEPIN NEW YEAR GUYS!! I wish you guys the best of luck in everything that you  partake in and lots of love, joy and happiness in your hearts. Don't forget to thank God for a welcoming 2015 as well. :) Byee

X<3





You Might Also Like

0 comments: