Feeling Lost.

07:04:00 Talister 0 Comments

Okay before any of you jump into conclusions, I just wanna let y'all know that this is not a self pity post. It's just one of those days where I feel lost. Do you guys ever experience days like this? Or is it just me? It's like I don't feel happy and I'm worried. Like about my job or if I'm ever gonna get that call from that guy next week telling me that I secured myself a job that I really want. I'm just worried about this country and the economy of this country and yes it will all matter 5 years from now because it's my future I'm talking about. I sometimes forget what it's like to feel happy. The only time I can say I'm truly happy is when I'm surrounded with my friends. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and we're close but I feel that I'll be happier seeing them if I stay away from home. Maybe then I'll learn to appreciate them more. I don't knowww. I guess I'm just in one of 'those days'. What's got me worrying again is that I feel this way almost weekly now. And that's not one single bit healthy. Hopefully prayers will help!
Anyway, I'm going to finish my bottle of green tea that's gotten cold now and continue reading this amazing book by Judith O'Reilly titled 'A Year of Doing Good'. Feeling a tad bit better now that I've expressed how I feel! I love you guys and I hope y'all love yourselves too :)


                                                    
                                           (Ignore the price tag that I tried removing! haha)
                                        
                                                                         X <3





You Might Also Like

0 comments: